- The Education Grant Programme was launched in 2008 as a way to help provide various educational opportunities for children from low income communities and to help break the cycle of poverty.
- The programme provides financial aid for these students to continue their studies and receive quality education.
- Grants are available for both secondary and tertiary education.
- The subsidy provided by the grants covers school fees, lodging fees, books and stationery.
- As of November of 2019, 1,839 grants have been provided.
- Students who received grants must do voluntary work organised by Christian Action in order to increase and enhance their understanding of their society and the awareness of their responsibility to contribute to society