- In order to give the best care to our children with disabilities and illnesses in the children’s homes, Christian Action arranges various medical services to attend to their needs.
- Given the medical limitations and constraints in Qinghai, CA would arrange special trips for children whose conditions are either serious or urgent to obtain proper diagnosis, treatment or surgery from an out-of-province specialist clinic in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, etc.
- In 2013, we started collaborating with the Qinghai Welfare Charity Hospital. The collaboration enhanced the service quality through exchange and training work for the hospital’s leaders and healthcare professionals.
- We also have a medical bus, launched in 2016, to help poor residents living in remote areas receive proper treatment in their own respective villages and towns.
- Medical professionals are invited to volunteer in Qinghai. We arrange medical volunteer groups to visit Qinghai where they provide medical examinations, treatments and rehabilitation services to the children’s home residents and local communities, and training to the local staff.