- Develop and implement face to face strategy to create and achieve a fundraising budget as well as to maximize the monthly pledge income to the organization;
- Direct and train fundraising team (Direct Dialogue) to ensure they are appropriately motivated to achieve budget target by recruiting monthly donors and be able to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard;
- Retain current monthly donors through retention programmes;
- Develop and maintain relationships in order to raise significant funding from existing donors and supporters through face to face and new channels including online, crowdfunding etc;
- Maintain the operation of the Child Sponsorship Programme and manage donors' database;
- Develop and implement administrative procedures to ensure the team functions effectively;
- Provide support to other programmes in the division and perform any other duties as required.
- Associate Degree holder or above in any discipline;
- At least 5 years of solid fundraising experience preferably in NGO in Direct Dialogue channel;
- Open minded and creative
- Strong initiative, mature and committed to work;
- Ability to work independently and be able to lead a team;
- Good presentation, interpersonal, communications and analytical skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Cantonese.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)