- Develop strategy, plan and content as well as monitor trends on social media and digital engagement channels;
- Content development and update on website;
- Develop and manage marketing communications strategy for mass fundraising events/campaigns, such as charity walk, charity sale etc.;
- Develop and produce online and offline corporate and promotional materials;
- Assist in brand building and management through different media;
- Assist in planning and organising corporate or PR events/activities;
- Explore, plan and execute promotion through new media and promotion channels;
- Work on ad hoc projects or duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Media or relevant disciplines;
- 5 years of related working experience in sizable NGOs or commercial sectors with small team management experience preferable;
- Good experience in digital marketing, marketing communications, event management, and offline and online POSM production;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge in using Photoshop and Word Press is an advantage;
- High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Creative, self-motivated, pleasant, responsible, and capable to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)