- Plan and implement all projects (CIIF project and designated projects when assigned);
- Ensure the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Registered Social Worker with recognized degree or above educational qualifications;
- At least 3 years or above working experience in social service area with solid supervisory experience and project-based experience in planning and implementation;
- Good command of English and Chinese; proficiency at using computers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded and mature
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)