- To assist in the delivery of groups and programme activities for CIIF project;
- To liaise with stakeholders of different community networks;
- To provide services to service users of programmes when appointed;
- To take up administrative duties as required;
- Working locations: Kwun Tong
- Registered Social Worker with diploma or above educational qualifications;
- At least 1 year experience of community field work;
- Shift duty required;
- Good command of English and Chinese; proficiency at using computers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded and mature
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com