- Participate in the preparation of new / existing programme, implementation, monitor budget utilization, expenditure proposal and results;
- Monitor and ensure that risks are identified and mitigated;
- Review reports and collating, analyzing and sharing results with a team;
- Assist the Division Head to lead the project ensuring timely delivery;
- Build and maintain relationships with network members, government authorities, donors and agencies;
- Coach and supervise his / her subordinates for leading the program in an efficient way;
- Direct fundraising activities and preparation of public relations materials
- Bachelor Degree Holder or above; or equivalent working experience and qualification;
- Registered social worker with at least 5 years or above solid working experience in the social service field, and 3 years or above in a supervisory position.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)